There are many potential items available within the Account menu. Your view will look different based on your permissions. The potential options are:
- Theme: Choose between light, dark, or system settings sync.
- Users: the user management page is where admins can invite other users.
- Alerts: see a list of active alerts and review your alert history.
- Shared Links: see a list of Parse.ly Dashboard links that you’ve shared with people who don’t have Parse.ly accounts.
- Preferences: this is where admins can customize default settings for their sites’ dashboards.
- Overlay: this page provides a drag-and-drop link to enable the Parse.ly Overlay feature in your browser.
- API Settings: this is where admins can view the following information:
API Secret(if purchased). If not purchased, you will not see this field.
Conversions API Secret(if purchased). If not purchased, you will not see this field.
- Recrawl Post: a field where you can recrawl a single URL.
Recrawl API Endpoint(no purchase necessary). The secret in this field is not your API Secret.
- Billing: the place to monitor statistics relevant to your contract like visitors, views, and users.
- Parse.ly Usage: monitor how many active users they have, how frequently they visit Dash, run reports, and more.
- Goals: this is where you can create and monitor your goals.
- Account Settings: this is where you can change your password.
- Log out: use this link to securely log out of your account. Sometimes we recommend logging out as a troubleshooting measure.
Last updated: November 06, 2023