Parse.ly offers a variety of reports that can be emailed to you and your colleagues. You can run a report once to fulfill an ad-hoc request or schedule a report to run on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
The mechanics of creating a report are generally the same for all reports, though some reports only require a few of the following steps.
- Click Reports.
- Click Create Report.
- Select a report type.
- Select the aspect (the subject of the report).
- Select how often you want to receive the report.
- Click Continue.
- Select the parameters for the report.
- Select the data you want to filter.
- Enter the email addresses that should receive the report.
- Click Save.
Last updated: December 02, 2022