- In your Adobe Launch Dashboard, go to the Property to which you’d like to add the Parse.ly Analytics Extension.
- From the “Extensions Catalog” find the Parse.ly Analytics Extension and click the “Install” button to add the extension.
- In the configuration page, put your Site ID (
apikey) into the “API Key” box.
- In the “Rules” section of the dashboard click the “+ Add Rule” button to add a new rule.
- Enter the name “Parse.ly Pageload” into the name box.
- Click the “+ Add” button under “EVENTS”.
- In the “Event Configuration” page, you’ll want to select the “Core” option in the “Extension” selection dropdown and the “DOM Ready” option in the “Event Type” selection dropdown. Then click the “Keep Changes” button.
- Under “Actions” click the “+ Add button”.
- In the “Action Configuration” page, you’ll want to select the “Parse.ly Analytics” option in the “Extensions” selection dropdown and the “Initialize Parse.ly Tracker” option in the “Action Type” selection dropdown. Then click the “Keep Changes” button.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Promote your changes through your environments as you normally would with Adobe Launch.
Track IP Addresses
In the Parse.ly Analytics configuration page you can choose whether to disable tracking of IP addresses. Disabling this will disable visitor location reporting.
Allow Third-Party Cookies
In the Parse.ly Analytics configuration page you can choose whether to disable tracking users across websites using third-party cookies. If you have multiple sites with Parse.ly tracking code on them this would disable the ability to aggregate data about individual users across your sites.
Last updated: August 16, 2023